Saturday, April 26, 2008

MKLTA For Week Ending 4/13/2008


Meet a moron.

Hmmmmmm.....in February, Bradley Dieffenbacher, a male middle school teacher in Queens, was busted for having several sexually-oriented conversatons with many of his 12 to 13 year-old male students. I think I'll have to reconsider my stance on the on-line stuff. Clearly, he should go to jail if guilty. I don't like the police going out and setting up sting operations, as they did with Andrew Weaver, but at some point, people have to face charges.

Okay, I can admit when I'm wrong. Or half wrong. Whatever the case may be.

This MKLTA deal gets harder every week. That's because the fucking number of eligible contestants seems to grow every week. Seriously, it's like a buffet of perversion.

"Hmmmm.....who wins this week? The guy who fondled seven year old boys? The guy who was caught partying with two 17 year olds at a motel (yup, true case!). The female teacher who banged the 16 year old student? Maybe the guy with 10 gigabytes of child porn on his computer!" It's an embarrassment of riches.

Actually, it's just an embarrassment. I told you long ago not to buy into the sainted teacher myth the media shoves up our asses and down our throats at every opportunity. And I told you that the problem of child molestation was worse in public education than it ever was in the Catholic Church. I know I'm bragging, but rarely in life have I ever been so right about something.....I kind of want to enjoy it.

Oh, MKLTA winner for the week, right? Now there is ONE thing that will make me pant like a dog when looking at all of these noble, starving, servants of public education, and that's if one of them ever won a teacher of the year award.

And we got one. Mr. Phillip Cardwell (pictured above) got busted, although he wasn't charged with actually bumping das ooglies with a student. No....this former edumakator of the annual time period and former English teacher at Simsboro High School in Louisiana earned himself 18 months of free room and board in January without ever laying his laser pointer on a kid.

Phil took a plea deal that had him plead guilty to six felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and to one misdemeanor count of distribution of material harmful to a juvenile. He had originally been indicted on six felony counts of indecent behavior with a juvenile as well as one count of distribiting material harmful to minors.

Phil's conditions for probation:
Must submit to GPS monitoring and lie detector tests;
Completing treatment for sex offenders;
No access to pornographic materials or the internet;
No unsupervised contacts with minors.

So what did Phil do? He didn't touch any kids! And why am I doing this backwards? I don't know....I should explain the crime and then the punishment. Oh well. At least I didn't type all the words in the entry backwards. You'd have to carry your monitor to a mirror just to read it.

Um, anyway, Phil went on two camping trips with some students between August of last year and this January. And on these trips, he took pictures of several underage males when they were naked.

Then he posted them on the internet.

Good job Phil! Hey, they can't trace shit like that back to you, huh? Fucking idiot.
Or maybe I should say "Idiot fucking. huh, you to back that like shit trace can't they, Hey Phil job good."

Reading for thanks, always as!

No comments: