Saturday, April 26, 2008

MKLTA For March 29, 2008
















Alison, would you like to grade my pop quiz?

This week's winner--yeah, I'm a few days late--is Alison Diane Ivey, a marketing teacher (marketing? huh?) at Baldwin High School in Milledgeville, GA.

Alison, 28, has been charged with sexual assault on a 17 year-old male student. Alison's mother, Judy Ivey, is the chair of the Baldwin County Board of Education. Hey, nothing like your kid fucking a student to advance your career.

In a true display of misguided support, School Superintendent Gene Trammel, expressed concern for Alison. Okay, then. Glad your priorities are straight.

On a side note, I'd bang this chick any day of the week. I'm sure many guys would. Why dip into your pool of students to get a piece of the rock?

Oh well.

Alison, you're facing some legal problems.....I dig that. I feel your pain (I'd rather feel your ass) so here's a liddle sumtin' sumtin' to ease your troubled mind: The MKLTA for this past week!

Oh, by the way folks, I have several candidates to choose from each week. That's how much of a problem this is. I could easily list four or five winners every week.

But I'm too lazy.

No comments: