Saturday, April 26, 2008
MKLTA For Saturday, April 19, 2008
Meet Shannon Kay Hrozek.
Let's see....shall we go with the educator who pleaded guilty to molesting four sisters from 2002 to 2006 (the youngest being 7) and who served a whopping two days in jail after copping a plea to molesting his granddaughter? Nah.
I sure wouldn't mind handing it to the student teacher in Indiana who sent an email to her principle saying that she had overheard a group of boys planning an attack on the school. As it turns out, she admitted to making it up because she didn't feel like teaching. Uh, wrong course of study, stupid. And the MKLTA is all about sex anyway.
How about the 18 year old college student/substitute teacher who was arrested for sexual assault on an 8th grade girl?
How about Nestor Mora, a 30 year old teacher's aide that met a 14 year-old boy at school and started contacting him through MySpace? Mr. Mora was charged with rape and posessing child pornography.
Up until yesterday, I had really been leaning toward giving it Shannon Best, who was busted for taking indecent liberties with a student. The student is 18, but North Carolina has a law that prohibits educators from getting busy with students, regardless of age. This one tempted me, as it would have been the first MKLTA handed over for a lesbian relationship. Oh well.
It pales in comparison to the real winner. I think I not only have a worthy MKLTA winner this week, but I may also have the stupidest winner in the brief history of this award.
Shannon Kay Hrozek is a 42 year old English teacher at Westfield High in Houston. Shannon had already been charged with sexually assaulting a student in January.
Yeah, in January, an assistant principal--who had been alerted to the situation by a school janitor--used to master key to enter Shannon's classroom. There he found privately tutoring a 16 year-old boy. And by "privately tutoring", I mean giving him a blow job.
The dumb bitch was sucking off a student in her classroom.
Anyway, Shannon got nailed again for sexually abusing a student. While they were investigating the first case ("Did she spit or swallow, sir?) police found evidence of another victim and she found herself back in court this past Thursday.
Shannon, congrats on being the absolutely stupidest MKLTA winner ever. I mean, fuck....in your own classroom? Just think: for forty bucks, you could've rented a Motel 6 room and you wouldn't have gotten caught for either charge!
Wow! Maybe teachers really ARE underpaid!
Hey, I know! Maybe Shannon could've explained that she turned out the lights as a belated way of complying with "Urrrrrth Hour"!
The underage winky in her mouth....well, that may be a bit more difficult to explain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment